Job Opening: Isleworth Country Club
Friday, May 12th, 2023
Director of Facilities Maintenance
This position is responsible for the upkeep of an 89,000 square foot multi-leveled Clubhouse along with a tennis center, Golf course maintenance facility, four security gatehouses, a performance center and on a, as needed basis a small professional office building.
General Summary: Responsible for overseeing all general maintenance of building and surrounding properties. Directs and coordinates, through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance of building, grounds and utility systems of establishment. Coordinates these functions for Isleworth Country Club and as requested for other Tavistock Group companies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews jobs to determine priorities
- Schedules repairs, maintenance and installation of machines, tools and equipment, including preventive maintenance, to ensure continuous production operation
- Directs maintenance activities on utility system to provide continuous supply of heat, electric power, gas or air and sewage treatment
- Requisitions for tools, equipment and supplies required for operation
- Prepares budget for maintenance of clubhouse and monitors expenditures in keeping with the budget
- Confers with management and engineering contractors to resolve maintenance problems and recommends measures to improve operations
- Directs workers engaged in painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, furnishing of building and maintaining and repair building utility systems
- Monitors fire alarm system, kitchen fire suppression system, fire extinguishers and security alarms
- Maintains energy management system consistent with legal and code requirement.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have good knowledge of building codes/requirement
- Must have 5+ yrs managing a team of maintenance techs
- Must have proper certifications necessary to perform job requirements such as, but not limited to: CFC, CPO and CPR
- Must be able to work with others senior manager in a professional manner
- Must be proficient in reading blueprints and have a full understanding of EPA, OSHA, ASHRE, and other related codes for local, state and federal regulations
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must be insurable for automobile insurance with company’s auto insurance carrier
- Must be able to lift considerable weight of at least 50 pounds or more on a consistent basis
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
In return, we offer a comprehensive compensation package to include salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits are effective first of the month after 30 days and includes the following:
Medical, dental, vision, Life insurance, STD & LTD, matching 401K,
Vacation/sick time/birthday holiday- six paid holidays
Send Resume and salary requirement to email@example.com